These workshops are organized in three sections: pre-production, production, and post-production. If you already feel great about pre-production but want to learn more about production and post-production, for example, feel free to come to only those sessions that interest you.
Full schedule below:
- July 18, 2012: YouTube Product Overview (add to calendar)
- July 25, 2012: Pre-visualization and Storyboarding (add to calendar)
- Aug 1, 2012: Choosing Your Equipment (add to calendar)
- Aug 8, 2012: Introduction to Cinematography (add to calendar)
- Aug 15, 2012: Lighting and Sound on a Shoestring (add to calendar)
- Aug 22, 2012: Green Screen Techniques (add to calendar)
- Aug 29, 2012: Lighting (add to calendar)
- Sept 5, 2012: Sound (add to calendar)
- Sept 12, 2012: Basic Editing Techniques (add to calendar)
- Sept 19, 2012: Finishing: Color Correction, Sound Mixing (add to calendar)
- Sept 26, 2012: Developing Your Audience on YouTube (add to calendar)
- Oct 3, 2012: Improving Your Channel with Analytics (add to calendar)
If you’d like to receive email updates about upcoming workshops or be part of the on-screen Hangout audience, please sign-up here.
We look forward to seeing you in a G+ Hangout soon! Again, they’re on Wednesdays at Noon PT / 3pm ET.
Austin Lau, YouTube Partner Development, recently watched “Ultimate Urban Playground SF”